homePROFILEARCHIVESCREDITSLINKIESFOLLOW
GATHERING
Source : Pinterest

Good friends never say goodbye
They simply say "See you soon"

Hey, friends! One by one of us started to walk away, and now it's time for me to leave you to go chase my dreams. Thanks for all of memories we've been through together, I will never forget all of you. We're like a big family.


I hope we can all be successful in life. Keep contact and support each other, even though we are far apart. I believe God puts you into my life for a great reason.

Thanks for holding a farewell event on the beach, it has become a wonderful memory. The cuisine was very tasty, but my face felt like it was burning because of swimming in the sea too long, haha. I didn't use sunblock for preparation, how forgetful am I! Soon, I will start working in the new workplace.

And,  the question is "what should I do with my burned-face now?" ( ̄ヘ ̄)

Labels:

0 candies | Give me candy


Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, please write your feedback politely. Opinions, suggestions, criticisms are welcomed. I would really appreciate any of your responses, thank you ヾ(*゚ー゚)

POSTED BY Ayu ON Sunday, March 29, 2015 @ 7:38 PM
back | Template code is edited by Ayu | forth