Monday, December 31, 2007

INTRO

This is my first bloggie

My background was in Accounting & Programming majors. Often playing around with digits and codes' stuffs. Sometimes I drowned and lost in my own thoughts. I'm not a native English speaker, but I'll try my best.

I'm a semi-bookworm. Reading and writing; I personally enjoy doing these. Also, I do the works of graphics; icons, banners, etc. All may change in time, depending on my own mood or muse. The works are created absolutely for entertainment purpose only. I would like to free up some space, if you're interested in buying my second-hand books, make sure to look through the linkies at the bottom of the right-sidebar.

Thank you for visiting and reading! 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, please write your feedback politely. Opinions, suggestions, criticisms are welcomed. I would really appreciate any of your responses, thank you ヾ(*゚ー゚)

 

Wonderland Template edited by Ayu